Where Do I Start?
With so many options, and not enough time to think thoroughly about each one, trying to understand which service you need can be intimidating. Don’t worry, below we’ve provided you with a set of questions that will help you decide which service would best suit your needs.
- Do you have an estate full of items that need to be sold? Items can include, but are not limited to, vehicles, furniture, collectables, and art. If you answered yes then what you most likely need is an on-site estate sale! Visit our Estate Sales Process page for more details.
- Do you have an item but are unsure of it’s true value or worth? If you answered yes then what you most likely need is an appraisal. An appraisal allows you to know how much your item is worth, it’s provenance, and comparable item values. Visit our “Appraisals” link above to view all of our appraisal services for more details.
- Do you have a small amount of items that you wish to sell? If you answered yes, then you would benefit from a consignment sale. Visit our consignment page for more details on our process for consideration of single items.
- Do you just need to clear a house out but there isn’t anything of value? Visit our junk removal page for more information.
- Do you have trouble putting a set value to your entire estate and need a total value for probate or division of assets. If you answered yes, then you will benefit most from our inventory and valuation services. Visit our inventory and valuations page for more information.
If none of the above questions have led to you to a solution, or you have a very unique situation and are unsure how each question applies to you, please contact us for more information. With our experienced and dedicated staff we can find a solution to any estate problem you have! Just click on the Contact button above and choose your location.
Stay up-to-date on all of our latest sales.
Like and Follow Us on Facebook
To Stay Updated with Prestige News